• 1985 Australia-delivered, formerly a 2.0L 4-cylinder 8-valve 4-speed automatic.
• 1JZ-GTE motor with stock twins.
• Injection converted from batch fire to full sequential injection.
• JZA80 5-speed W58 gearbox.
• Blitz dual-solenoid boost controller.
• HKS F-CON V Pro Gold v3.1, with custom-made direct connection harness.
• tuned (pre-sequential-injection) to ~216 rwkw (dynopacks) at 14 psi, re-tuned by me.
Suspension / brake system:
• Bilstein sport ("shortened") struts, front and rear.
• Jamex springs, front and rear; much firmer than the usual Eibach springs.
• k-mac bushes, front and rear.
• Whiteline swaybars, front (27mm, short arm) and rear (18mm).
• R129 / 500SL 300mm front brakes.
• AMG-clone Australian-made rims, 215/45/17 bridgestone Potenza RE001 tyres.