• 1985 Australia-delivered, formerly a 2.0L 4-cylinder 8-valve 4-speed automatic.
• 1JZ-GTE motor with stock twin turbo.
• Converted to full sequential injection, improving throttle response.
• JZA80 5-speed W58 gearbox, stock clutch, and machined flywheel.
• Greddy Profec B Spec II boost controller.
• HKS F-CON V Pro Gold v3.1 ECU, with custom-made direct connection harness.
• Tuned to ~211 rwkw at 13 psi.
Suspension / brake system:
• Bilstein sport ("shortened") B8 struts, front and rear.
• Jamex springs, front and rear; much firmer than Eibach springs.
• k-mac eccentric poly bushes.
• Strongflex poly bushes for the rest in the rear.
• Silverproject front adjustable camber plates.
• Whiteline swaybars, front (27mm, short arm) and rear (18mm).
• R129 / 500SL 300mm front brakes.
• HEL braided brake lines.
• AMG-clone Australian-made rims, 215/45/17 bridgestone Potenza RE001 tyres.